Sunday, January 6, 2013

Wedding and Christmas

I'm back!  Did you miss me?  Probably not, but I'm going to write something anyways.

What a three weeks.  I got a lot in.  The marriage of my brother, working in GO and staying with Erin, and of course Christmas.

The first week totally revolved around the wedding, my mom had every minute planned with stuff that we had to do.  Was crazy but at least the wedding ended up being fun.  It was really good to get to see everyone in my family even though I did not get to spend as much time with everyone as I would have liked.  Also really cool to have a sister now!

The next week I stayed with Erin and worked Downtown.  That was a nice change of pace.  Got to see a bunch of friends and go to some good restaurants.  Was also good to see people at work as well.  Wow were there a lot of things I had to get done the first few days of working there!

Next +Shawn Sutton and Kara got engaged at Hemingway's!  I don't think I've ever seen the back room of Hems look so fancy.

Christmas was also good.  Check out our new pajamas!  haha

All and all it was a good trip, but if you want more details you will just have to ask me...too much to try to fit into one blog post.

No comments: