Saturday, November 24, 2012

The iPad

Okay, I have always said that the iPad is just a big iPhone and that I do not need one because I already have an iPhone. Now that I've had some time to play with this one that I'm writing this post on, I think I really like it. Now I can see why this thing really is changing things.

I had a BlackBerry PlayBook that I was using and it was nice to have instead of dragging a laptop around, but this, oh man, way better! Now I can see why many people are calling this a computer replacement (not sure I'd go that far, but it certainly could be for some people).

I've had it now for a couple days but this is the first day I've actually been home enough to give it a good tryout. Only thing is, it's not that comfortable to hold...maybe that it something that I will get used to, I don't know. Really interested to see how this will pan out.

No comments: