Sunday, November 4, 2012

For once I was CAREFREE in the rain

Tonight even though it was cold as hell and I was only wearing a thin Halloween costume with flip flops, I was carefree in the rain.  You see. the costume did not have any pockets so I only wore a hoodie and the only thing that I brought with me were my keys witch were left in the pocket of the hoodie.  Usually when it is raining and I am on my bike, I'm flipping out because I think my phone is going to get ruined.  Well, tonight it was raining like crazy and it was such an exhilarating feeling no not care!  Yes it was col, but I was at a Halloween party and drinking, so that took care of the cold part.  It was raining and I did not care for once!  All I had with me were clothes and keys, both of which are waterproof.  I was totally drenched by the time I got home but this time, I did not care.  It was actually kinda fun being able to bike the whole way home in heavy rain without having to worry about your iPhone getting ruined.  Maybe I should not bring my phone with me more often...

1 comment:

Lucane said...

I don't take my phone with me on adventures :) only when I think I will want the music or emergency contact. otherwise it is good to feel disconnected..once in a while..