Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dagje Vrij

At the beginning of the week I heard some people talking about it going to be a nice day on Friday, didn't really believe it but thought I would take the day off in advance anyway.  Glad I did!  It ended up being warm and sunny.  I went shopping in the morning and then it really started to get warm...I was shopping for coats and could not continue since it was warm out. ha.  I was going to go to the gym but then on a whim I decided to bike to the beach since it would probably be the last time of the season that I would get to go.  Just sat there on a bench for a while with my Kindle and enjoyed the scenery and the sun.  Still love the fact that taking a day off just because is no issue here at all and you don't have to worry about "wasting" them for stuff like this.

No comments: