Saturday, September 22, 2012

First "Real" Day


I'm going to consider today my first real day of vacation. The sun was out, it was warm, and I sat at the pool all day.  Mmmm. I think tomorrow I will go to the beach instead and try that out for the day.  So far only real complain is that there is no variety in food at all.  The is McDonald's, Burger King, Subway, and these places called "fast food" that all have the same thing... Seriously, I walked for miles today, and that was it!  Also for restaurants too, they all look about the same, haven't tried any yet though.  This is one of the reasons why i never like to go to touristy places, but thats okay, I knew it was going to be this way before I came.

Still a bit chilly at night, but that's okay as long as the days are warm.

No comments: