Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cardio (for real this time)

Okay, ever since moving to Europe, I have been very lax on cardio just as I started to actually do it the last couple years of living in Pittsburgh.  No more!  I've made a vow to start doing cardio more than lifting weights.  I know, I know, I can't believe it either... But I think it's pretty important and today and yesterday that is what I did at the gym.  I'm not exactly sure what my plan is yet as to how I'm going to alternate it in in the long run, but it's definitely going to be a big part of my gym trips.  This is a big change because I always hated cardio.  So far though, I am actually getting along pretty well (I know, easily said for the second day...) So if anyone has done the same, any tips?

Wish me luck.

No comments: