Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Brace Face!


I went to the dentist yesterday and all went okay until she said maybe I should go to the orthodontist for a consolation!  What?  braces??  I don't know if I could do that!  I had them as a kid and that was bad enough, but I really can not imagine having them as an adult.

Now it is only a consolation so nothing is for sure but it was still on my mind all day yesterday.  I do not go until May so I have a little while to find out anything more.  I would like to have my teeth a bit straighter, but I don't think I would want to do it via braces.

I kinda feel like my parents should get back the money they had to pay when I had braces when I was a kid.  What was the use?

What are you thoughts?
  • Do you think my teeth are crooked enough that I need braces?
  • Will I look like a total looser with them?
Honest opinions please...

2 comments:

Anya said...

Invisalign! I fell when I was a kid, and had to get braces so that I could chew on both sides of my mouth. When my front teeth became misaligned after my permanent retainer came off, I ended up doing Invisalign and it worked really well. Now just have to keep my permanent retainer going as my teeth (just like anyones) will move instantaneously!

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Your teeth have always been a sore spot with you so I think you should do something. I've been telling you to do invisalign for a long time so I agree with Anya. You said that The Netherlands wouldn't have that and see they do. Definitely worth checking out. Your teeth are so important. Don't neglect them. It may cause you problems later. Besides you have a beautiful smile and maybe we'll see it a little more often if you do this. XO MOM