Friday, September 9, 2011

So Excited

I only have three more days of work left until I'm out of the office (five days short of) a month!

First my parents, my brother, and Lyndsie are coming to visit me!  We will be in Holland for a while, then visit some other family in Italy, come back to Holland, go to Belgium for the day, and still then come back to Holland for a while.

Two days after all of that I will meet Shawn & Matt in Munich for two days of Oktoberfest (the real deal!)  Then Shawn is coming back to Holland with me to hang out for a while.  Later in the week his girlfriend will meetup with us and shortly after we are all heading to Paris.

Paris is not really vacation time for me.  I am there to meetup with some co-workers from the US and Holland to take a training class for the week but will still no doubt have time for some fun at night.  Shawn and Kara will be there for about 1/2 the week with me until they head off to Rome (I unfortunately will not be joining them there.)

After that I am headed back to Holland with my Americans co-workers and even though I will be back to work, will be showing them around the city as well I am sure.

It's going to be a hectic month, but I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: