Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Walibi Holland


Today I went to Walibi Holland with Kris and Justyna.  It was a better park than I thought it was going to be.  It was a bit small, but the rides were good and there was not too many people there at all!  The weather was perfect, sun all day and warm.  The only bad thing was the park closed at 5 PM!  WTF?  This is pretty much a normal closing time for them.  I just could not believe that.  It would have been a little bit nicer to take our time and have a nice leisurely day, but I was not about to slow down what I paid almost €30 to get in.  So we got to ride most of the roller coaters at least twice and road some of the other rides as well.  The food was disappointing.  I don't think any amusement park will ever have as good of food as Kennywood.  Eating is 1/2 the fun there...

All in all, it was a good day and I'm glad we got the chance to go this year.

No comments: