Sunday, April 3, 2011

Skyping with Nate



Yesterday, my little cousin Nate downloaded Skype and I got to talk to him and my aunt and uncle.  It was the first time I've "seen" them in over a year.  It was cool and I was really glad they decided to download it finally.

Nate is an avid reader of my blog and he requested that one of my posts be dedicated to him, so Nate, this one is for you.

While I was talking to them I got to hear a song that Nate came up with all on his own and that he played for me on his keyboard.  I was pretty impressed.  He was also very interested in where I live and work now.  I even taught him two Dutch words, hoi (hi) and doei (bye.)

Well Nate, now you've been on my blog and because of that, you are now pretty famous. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid!

Nate's Mom

P.S.: Next time, we'll close the bathroom door so you don't have to see the toilet in the background.