Sunday, April 3, 2011

One Year

Since Thursday, I have officially been in Holland for one year!  It's strange because I think, "wow, I can't believe I've been here for that long!"  But at the same time, I feel like it could have been longer.  For the most part, I still really love living here.  Work is interesting, life is fun, and I'm pretty happy for the most part.  Over this past year, I've made more friends than I would have ever expected and I am very thankful for that, they are the ones that really make being here awesome. The only thing that I still can't get over is that I can't speak Dutch yet, but I am still working on it each day and hopefully sooner than later it will come.

I was going to make this a long post and kind of reflect on everything from the past year, but now that I'm looking at what I wrote, this kinda sums it up nicely.  That and it is 1:42!  :-)  Good night and thank you Holland.

No comments: