Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Unfortunately, I am writing this from work even though against popular American belief, (at least most who I've talked to) Thanksgiving is NOT celebrated outside of the US. I know this is hard for most of you to belief, but alas, it is true.
I just wanted to take a quick moment to list some of the things that I am thankful for, because there is a lot this year.
I am thankful for:
- Having this awesome opportunity to live and work in Europe and get to experience a bunch of new things and see the world from a totally new prospective.
- Meeting wonderful new friends who have made this experience even better.
- Traveling all around Europe and getting to see things that most Americans can only dream about for relatively cheep.
- Having family and friends at home who still love me and support me. I think about them often and can't wait to see them all in December.
- Being successful in the fact that I can do pretty much whatever I want when I want to do it. I am by no means rich, but am happy with the fact that I have what I need, and that is all that I want.
- Being healthy.
Now I want to know what you are thankful for. Leave me some comments.