Saturday, October 9, 2010

I Give Up

Fuck it.  Looking for a car in this country is pointless.  When you do to car dealerships, no one wants to let you test drive, all they do is tell you about the stupid 3 month guarantee and and read you off the car's features that I already read myself both online and on the car itself.  Then they just look at you, what am I supposed to say?  I know if I ask for a test drive they will get all bent out of shape.  Then there are the used car websites.  They are incredibly unorganized and very unhelpful.  Then you run the risk of buying a car from a total stranger with no warrantee at all.

Maybe I am missing something, but I just don't know what to do.  What am I doing wrong?  Why is this so hard?

And you know what?  I AM OVER IT!!!!  I am done wasting my only free Saturdays looking around all day for cars only to come home totally disappointed and frustrated.  It's been 6 months and if I don't have one by now then what the fuck is the point to continue looking.  I'm done, it's over, no car for me, fine, whatever, who cares.

The only way I am going to buy a car now is if I happen to come across one that I want.  I am wasting no more time one this bullshit.  If one comes along, great, because I really do need one to get to and from work, but if one doesn't then I am not going to worry about it anymore, there is no point.  Let's face the facts, I am not getting a car, case closed.

No comments: