Friday, September 10, 2010

Vans


This week I've been driving a lot.  It's been kinda nice and makes me feel so much more independent.  First Kris let me use the bang bus while he was in Paris and also at the same time Jeroen let me use the datacenter project car (van) since I had to go to the data center so much.  I must say it was really nice to be driving again.  Only bad thing was that both cars I've been driving have been vans.  I can't wait to get back into a small car.

The car I wanted to test drive tomorrow has been sold so I am going to go around again and see what else I might want to buy.  I really want to get a car soon, especially now that I'm kinda used to having one again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things sure do change...I remember a liitle boy who cried when we bought a Cutlass instead of a mini-van! But that's ok Nick, I like smaller cars better too. XO MOM

Anonymous said...

Things sure do change...I remember a liitle boy who cried when we bought a Cutlass instead of a mini-van! But that's ok Nick, I like smaller cars better too. XO MOM

Anonymous said...

Woops...sorry it posted twice...Mom