Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September, what? Whoaa...

Man, time is really flying by.  August changed into September while I was in Spain and wow, I looked today and September is already half way over!

Things have been really busy at work now that the datacenter project is in full swing.  We have visitors from the US, Europe, and Asia to help out with it.  We will be having people coming in and out for the next month or so (at least.)  I don't mind this though because it is nice to have a change from the normal day-to-day activities.

Tomorrow I go into work and leave straight from there to go to Paris.  Friday I will be working in the Clichy datacenter and from there will be going straight to Julia's with Kris for the Paris Pub Crawl Weekend.  I am really looking forward to this since Paris was on my list of places I had to go once moving to Europe.  We are going to be crawling the bars and night and seeing the sights during the day.  Even though it will be a quick trip, I think it will be a good one; a great location with really cool people.  Me, Kris, and Erik with three French girls :)

I'm still not sure if I will be going to Belgium or not next weekend, that is still to be seen.  But the week after that is our trip to Poland.  That should also be another fun one for sure.  And once I get back from Poland it will already be October!  Jeeze!!!!

This reminds me, I still need to book my tickets to Pittsburgh for December!  Maybe I will look into that again now...

No comments: