Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Bucket List

Recently I've been thinking about things and decided that I want to have a bucket list.  There are a lot of things that I would like to accomplish in my life so I thought if I actually write them down and work at knocking things off the list, I might actually achieve them.  After moving to an entirely different country and living my life pretty successfully in Europe, I'm come to realize that nothing is too big to become a reality.

So, I've created a list:

This is of course a work in progress that I will continue to add to when I think of other things that I want to do and cross off thing that's I've accomplished.  Think there is something that I might enjoy that is not on the list?  Any and all suggestions are welcome.  Also, some of these goals would be much more fun to complete with others, anyone willing to take a tip with me or do/learn something with me, that would be great!

No comments: