Tuesday, June 22, 2010

500th Post!

Wow, this is my 500th post!  I can't believe this blog mad it so long.  I started out back in February of 2008 and never would have guess that I would still be writing for this same blog!  I guess I do it as much for me as I do for other people.  I really like going back and reading older posts, it's interesting to see what I was thinking about and what used to be important to me.  I also can't believe how many people read (or say they read) this blog either.

Wow, looking back my life is a lot different than it was back when I started.  I went from working full time at PPG and being a part time grad student at CMU to living in the Netherlands working for PPG Europe.  Who would have ever thought?  I know I wouldn't have!

So what do you think?  Should I keep writing?

3 comments:

Brad said...

Duh! We love your blog, Nick!

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online buy ultram online no prescription overnight - good site buy tramadol

Anonymous said...

discount phentermine is it possible to get phentermine online - phentermine buy online cheap