Thursday, May 27, 2010

Some Updates

  • Monday, I finally got my Internet connected.  It is so nice to have fast Internet again at home.
  • I am getting ready to start looking for a car now that I transferred the money from the US after selling my car there.  It will be nice to have a car of my own for sure.
    • Best way to transfer money international is PayPal hands down.  They only charge $5!  That is way cheaper than banks.
  • The apartment is almost complete, all it needs now is a kitchen light and a few extra appliances (mixer, blender, etc.)
  • Some common things that I've been having trouble finding here are: baking soda, baking powder, vegetable/canola oil,  bleach for laundry.
  • My Nederlands (Dutch) is still a work in progress, some days I feel like I still know absolutely nothing.
  • It's still cold here.

No comments: