Saturday, May 1, 2010

Finally Joined a Gym

clubsportive

I finally joined a gym and it is called clubsportive and is in the center of Haarlem.  The picture in this post is the random picture that comes up when you go to their website!  Haha some girl peeing on a guy...WTF?

The place is pretty nice but is pretty expensive.  It is about a 5-10 minute walk from my apartment and has pretty much everything.  One bad thing, no air conditioning, it's going to be like Skibo at CMU all over again!  O well, at least I can actually go to the gym again.  I think this has been the longest time period in my life where I haven't been to the gym.

I went for a tour on Wednesday after work and they let me try out the gym after the tour, then in Thursday I went to sign up.  It was closed today due to Queen's Day (more to come on that in another post,) but I can't wait to go back tomorrow!

3 comments:

Tiffany Harkleroad said...

It actually looks more like one guy peeing on another to me, lol.

Brad said...

Be careful in the locker room.

Nick said...

@Tiffany: If that is a guy, those are the nicest legs I've ever seen on a guy!

@Brad: noted