Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Almost Stuck on the Elevator

Today I come in to work as usual, get in the elevator and press '5.'  The elevator goes up to 5, stops and the doors do not open.  Then the elevator goes down to 4, the doors do not open.  I press '5' again, it goes up to 5 and stops, the doors do not open.  I kept pressing '5' and "door open" but nothing happened.  I was getting pissed because I've heard of people getting stuck on these elevators for 2-3 hours before and they have been acting up for the past month or so too.  At this point it was starting to get hot so I took off my gloves and hat and was getting ready to press the "emergency" button.  I press '5' one more time and this time the light on '5' went out.  I pressed "door open" and the doors actually opened this time!  WTF?

And I thought it was going to be a good day because I got a double tall latte instead of single tall latte this morning because the girl at Starbucks hooked me up.  Haha.

No comments: