Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GNC Ross Park



I wrote about the new GNC in Ross Park Mall a few months ago and I still think this is one of the best GNCs around.  I always used to think if GNC of an overpriced store with people who will not leave you alone.  This is not the case at all in Ross Park.

I was there last night shopping for Christmas presents, browsed around the store for about 15 minutes and not once did someone come up to me and try to push products on me.  In other stores, the sales guy will run over to you as soon as you go in the store and won't leave you alone even if you tell them you don't need help.  It's usually some body builder wannabe dude that thinks he knows everything.  They'll be like "You should use this [insert name of product here] bro, it's only [insert some really high price here,] that's a really good deal!"  That was one of the biggest reasons I never went in that store, you could never browse on your own.  Also, never call me "bro!"

I think last night was the third or fourth time I was there and the experience is still great.  The store itself is pretty cool too.  It is much bigger than most GNCs and I don't know if I'm imagining things or not but I feel like the prices there are better too.  This store definitely gives Vitamin World and Vitamin Shoppe a run for their money.

Check it out next time you are at Ross Park.

5 comments:

Brad said...

What about "Broski" or "Chief", as in "Not now, Chief, I'm in the fucking zone"?

Anonymous said...

Homeopathic medication can be a natural form of therapeutic!
[url=http://www.homeopathicdoctors.org/]constipation remedies[/url]

Anonymous said...

Homeopathic medicine is a organic kind of healing!
[url=http://www.homeopathicdoctors.org/]homeopathy courses[/url]

Anonymous said...

Homeopathic medication is actually a normal form of healing!
[url=http://www.homeopathicdoctors.org/]homeopathy for dogs[/url]

Anonymous said...

Homeopathic medicine is usually a normal kind of therapeutic!
[url=http://www.homeopathicdoctors.org/]homeopathic doctors[/url]