Thursday, December 10, 2009

General Update

Everything is going well for the most part with me these days.  Looks like 2009 is almost over, and it will be a start of a new decade soon...crazy!

I have to get my Christmas shopping started soon.  I hate waiting until the last minute and have to go shopping when everything is packed.  At least this year, I know what I'm getting for the two people who always give me the most trouble (finding a gift that is) (Meem and Pap.)  I have some ideas from my mom, but not much for my dad or my brother.

Work's been good, and I think the team is adjusting just find to having a boss that lives in the Netherlands.  I thought it was going to be a little difficult at first, but it is not bad at all.  Should be an interesting 2010.

I'm still going to Gold's most days during my lunch break, but for some reason when the weather is cold, I have less motivation once I am in the gym and don't push myself as hard as I should.  This is one area where I really miss having a workout buddy.  When I went with Shawn last year we would always try to outdo each other which made for pretty good workouts.

Speaking of Shawn, I'm going to try to go to Las Vegas for New Years this year, but right now flights are $500-$600!  That is ridiculous for Vegas!  I am going to wait until the last minute and hope for a cheep flight.  If not, I'll be ringing in the New Year in the Burgh and visiting Vegas later in the moth when it is much cheeper.  I'm hoping for New Years though...

It finally got cold in Pittsburgh.  It was nice that it took so long this year to get there.  I had to pull out the winter coats this week though so that kinda sucked.  It sounds like I may even have to get the scarves and gloves out before the end of the week :-(

My kickball team decided to for a dinner club for the winter since we can't play in the cold.  I'm looking forward to trying some new places and getting to know the kickball people a little better.

That's about it for now.  What's new in your life?

1 comment:

sdfj said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.