Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone (even though it is now Black Friday.) This year for Thanksgiving I told my mom I would help her since she is the only person that cooks for holidays. I made the stuffing, the cornbread, and the pie.

The stuffing was a sausage cornbread stuffing from Anne Burrell on the Food Network.  This was my favorite thing that I made I think:


The cornbread was a cheddar dill cornbread from Ina Garten.  This was also pretty good:



Finally I made a pumpkin banana pie from Tyler Florence and was a little disappointed with it because it was a little too bananay and the meringue shrunk.  It was still decent though.

I was glad Aunt Tama, Uncle Vince, Matt, DJ, and Amanda came home too.  It was a nice Thanksgiving.

No comments: