Saturday, November 21, 2009

Be careful of naNo Vapor

Today before I went to the gym, I tried naNo Vapor which is a pre-workout drink mix from MuscleTech.  I got a free sample sized bag from when GNC had their grand opening at Ross Park Mall.  USE THIS PRODUCT WITH CAUTION!!

The bag said that you could take between 1 and 3 serving and since the sample size bag was three servings, I just took the three servings.  Now maybe this is where I went wrong but man...  First of all the product tasted a little intense which, whatever, I expected it to.  It took me a while to drink the whole 12 ounces.  I then started to walk to my car and I could feel the stuff churning around in my stomach.

As I was driving to the gym, I started to get really hot...when I parked and got out of my car, I noticed my elbows were really sensitive when they rubbed against my hoodie, it almost felt like they were burnt or cut.

When I got into the gym and took my hoodie off, I noticed my skin was turning bright red everywhere, but mostly around my joints especially my elbows.  Here is what it looked like:


This stuff was supposed to make me really want to work out, but when I got there, I did not feel like it at all.  I was hot, my skin felt weird, and I just over all did not feel like lifting.  I started with shoulders and felt a little better part way through, but did not feel like continuing to do legs too.

I came home and decided that I will do legs tomorrow, WITHOUT taking any kind of pre-workout drink!

No comments: