Thursday, September 10, 2009

Teats n' Cleats

Erin's Lineup

Tonight was my first kick ball game. It was a lot of fun. It ended up being at a field that I saw last week during my random adventure in Mt. Washington. Erin drove me to Dilworth field in Mt. Washington Park. Once we got there I met some people on our team and started drinking some beer. So far so good! :-) I saw that we were playing a team that had someone on it that also works for PPG. We decided that our team name (at least for now) would be Teats n' Cleats. We have a lot of players with the same names. And also, something that is really weird, there were two Erins on the team and they both brought someone names Nick to play on the team this season.

I was a little nervous about playing first base for my first time playing kickball, but it was not too bad. I even had a good kick too. There were a lot of good plays including a few awesome catches, great kicks, and Erin making all three outs in one inning! We ended up winning the game 6-5.

After the game we went out for a few more beers on Shiloh Street and I was able to talk to a bunch of people from the team. Everyone seems real chill so I think I'm going to get along with these people just fine. Also on a random note, for some reason Red Beard's (the bar we went to) had a Coors Light special for $1.85...kinda random.

I'm glad I asked Erin to play on her team. I had a lot of fun, and am looking forward to an awesome season, we are going to kick some ass!

Looking forward to tomorrow being my last day of work, the concert at Point State Park, the first Steelers game, and vacation at Mike's with Erin (not the same Erin as the rest of this post...guess I'm gonna have to specify now who is who.)

No comments: