Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hangin' with the Fam

This weekend we had the Ferrara family reunion. There were about 40 people there this year and it was a pretty good time. There were people from around here, Maryland, Virgina, and Canada. The picture on the right is a small subset of some of the people in attendance.

Friday, Marleen told me she liked my hair, she said it went with my glasses and sideburns and that I looked like I was from New York. haha. That night I went to Southside with Erin. We started the night out at Red and Irene's. Kathy was mad that I brought a girl in with me. She was staring Erin down the whole time. But, before we left Kathy asked Erin for a kiss and Erin gave it to her!

Saturday the Canadians came in to town and I went to Pap's house to meet up with them. Later that night Mike and I went to the Pirates game with his old teacher.

Sunday was the reunion.

Yesterday I went to the gym and forgot that it was also the Labor Day Parade. Ugh, it took a while to get threw the traffic but I made it and had a pretty good workout. I did laundry after that...kinda sucks now that I'm back at work and I have to iron my work shirts again. At that point I did not feel like making dinner so I walked around to find something to eat. Everywhere I wanted to go was closed for the holiday so I ended up and Eat n' Park and had a better meal than I would have expected. Chicken Fajita Salad.

This is going to be a short week because I had yesterday off and I am taking Friday off because Erin and I are going to Maryland for the weekend to see Mike. I already have a lot of plans for this week:
  • Dads picking me up from work today for dinner and grabbing bobble heads at PNC Park
  • Tomorrow is my first day of kick ball!
  • Thursday is the first real Steelers game of the year as well as a free pre-game concert in Point State Park. The Black Eyed Peas and Tim McGraw are playing

No comments: