Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Nick Ferrara, MHCI

I graduated! Sorry I haven't written in here for a long time but I have been really busy to say the least. I am not going to discuss the last few weeks of graduate school because they were way too stressful, depressing, and un-encouraging. I do not want to have to re-live them through this blog right now. Maybe sometime later I will write about it, but I doubt it.

Monday was my first day back to work. I am so glad to be back! It is really nice to be a "real" person again. My apartment is clean, I have groceries (and toothpaste,) and my work stuff is moved out of my apartment. There are some things I'm going to miss about school like my team, getting to wear shorts and flip flops, and having lunches with Erin.

Now that I'm back to work and done with school I have to buy a buss pass :-( and get a gym membership. I am looking forward to finally going to a nice (I hope) gym. Jen is taking me over to Gold's today to check it out. She said she talked to the manager about me and I guess I am going to get a special deal. Cool!

1 comment:

Jaanus said...

Welcome to the club and congratulations!!! :)