Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lots of User Tests

Yesterday I was pretty busy with user test, checking to see what people thought of the website my team and I are creating and if they were able to use it without any issues. Varnali and I started out with two in the morning in the Fine Arts Building. We came back to the lab for a few minutes and were headed Downtown to do three more. We hopped on the 61C and walked the rest of the way to PPG Place. We had lunch at Einsteins (I miss that place) then went over to the winter garden to test two more users from PPG. After that we met with someone from Verizon Wireless to test as well. Before we headed back to Oakland we stopped at one of the other Downtown places I miss, Dunkin' Donuts. Varnali was excited because she loves their hot chocolate. When we came back to the lab we tested one person who works for Pitt Med School and another who works for Holiday Inn. I went home, had a quick dinner and headed over to Caroline's to see what she thought of our site as well. It's been over a year since I saw her and it was nice to get caught up again. Hopefully we have a Hempstead reunion soon. Finally, I came home and compiled all of the user test results to send off to the rest of the group. Busy Day!

No comments: