Friday, June 12, 2009

Going out every (week) Night...

So after my drunken Monday night, I had to go out on Tuesday because the Pens were playing. I'm so glad that I did because they were awesome! I went to Hems and met up with Shawn, Kara, and some other X-PT people. I am pretty psyched for tomorrow's game!

Wednesday we had a softball game and we ended up doing really good (for us.) Andrew hit a grand slam and I had a home run. We actually got over six runs that inning (this is a first for us!) KK had two hits and even scored a run. HCI might actually win a game by the time this thing is over.
That night was Tobias' last night in the country and he wanted to go out to Mad Mex with KK and I. I ended up going along with some other people who were around that lab. I got a honeydew margarita which was good but I don't think I will be getting that again. What I was dropping people off, KK tried to get out at Varnali's. I was like KK, this is not your house. She did here "What? Noooo." haha, it was funny.

Today I met up with Daniel Downtown. It was strange being back down there after so long. We came back to Oakland because she wanted a tour of Pitt and CMU. We walked along both campuses and had dinner at Fuel and Fuddle. She was able to get a bunch of cool pictures that will hopefully be online soon. This picture is Schenley Plaza from the top of the Cathedral.

Tomorrow is game seven! I can't wait, we better win! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens! Let's Go Pens!

No comments: