Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Eggless Muffins

Yesterday I decided to take the bike out for a spin.  I did about 16.3 miles along the North Shore and through Manchester.  It was a nice ride and it was not too hot at all, a perfect day for riding actually.  I stopped at the Wendy's in the Northside because I had to try the coffee toffee twisted Frosty that I saw multiple commercials for during the Pen's game on Saturday.  I don't know if it was because I was I was riding for a while or what, but that thing was good.

Today we were really busy with our spring report because  we got a lot of comments about it.  I was happy with the way everyone was working together so I tried my hand at some eggless muffins tonight for tomorrow morning.  They were eggless because Varnizzle does not eat eggs.  I used what I had and made strawberry, blueberry, and blackberry muffins with cinnamon streusel.  I tried one and they were pretty good.  They actually look and almost taste like regular muffins.
On a not so good note, I literally almost cut my little toe off tonight!   There was a pan chillin' on the floor and I tripped over it.  No big deal because I am clumsy and always trip but, apparently my toe lined up exactly right with the pouring lip of the pan and it took a huge chunk of my toe out!  It hurt like hell and looks kinda gross.  I will never leave one of these pans on the floor again!  I can't even talk about it on here with out reliving it in my mind.   Ouch!

2 comments:

Megan said...

i want a pic of ur toe

Nick said...

You would...