Saturday, May 2, 2009

It has a Nice Ride

Thursday I worked in Monroeville again for the second week in a row.  This time we were there to talk to sales guys about a new web portal my team and I built.  While in the Ville, I got some things done like going to Target and Big Lots.  Jason and I had lunch at Chick-fil-A again but this time I got the chicken sandwich and fries...you gotta eat shitty sometimes I guess.  On the way home I stopped at Shop n' Save for some groceries and remembered why I do not like that place.  I only spent around 30 bucks because they didn't really have anything I wanted.  Than night I spent some more time on the sections that I am doing for my group report.

Friday I went to work and over my lunch break I got the first haircut since I stopped buzzing my hair in the beginning of March.  It looks much better now thanks to Mary.  When I got home I decided to skip the gym so I could ride my bike instead.  This was the first real ride I got to take.  I did the Beachwood Boulevard bike lane and a couple other side streets here and there for a total of about 5.3 miles (I get to know this now thanks to the speedometer that Mike got me!)  The biked rides pretty nice and I am happy with it so far.  The only bad thing was my legs were killing me. Now I remember why I stopped doing legs at the gym last summer.  O well, I am going to continue doing them this year and just let my body get used to it.  It can only help right?

Today I just got back from the gym and did an "overall" workout with Shawn.  I saw Lauren there for the first time since winter.  She is leaving for good on Monday so I had to say my goodbyes.  I hate how everyone is leaving.  I am pretty sad about loosing more friends but I am going to try to start looking at this as an opportunity to make more.  There is nothing I can do about people leaving so I might as well make the best out of it.

I'm not sure what I'm going to be up to tonight, probably going out, but we'll see.  The rents my be stopping by today so maybe I will get to see them as well.

Tomorrow I am hoping to be able to stop by the mall for a little bit to see if I can get some Vegas clothes.  You have to dress a little nice there than in the burgh when you go out, and I want to be prepared.  I can't believe I will be there in 4 days!  Viva Las Vegas!  :-)

No comments: