Saturday, May 23, 2009

California Tacos

I had the best dinner that I've had for a while tonight.  I experimented with something I'm calling California Tacos.

The chicken was cooked with Malibu rub and the topping included lettuce, tomato, red onions, green bell peppers, carrots, cucumber, and white cheddar cheese.  I also threw together a sauce which was awesome!  It had mayonnaise, lemon juice, black pepper, kosher salt, cayenne pepper, hot sauce, and cumin.

Just thought I'd share this because it was awesome and you all should be jealous that I got to eat it!

2 comments:

Brad said...

There are no avocados in these "California" tacos. Until you add some (guacamole, sliced avocado, whatever) I will not allow you to call them "California" anything.

Nick said...

Very true, I just used what I had though...