Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ah, My Back!

Sunday I took my bike down to the Southside trail and road for about 13 miles. It was a little cold but not too bad.

Yesterday I spent the day at the lab working on this report for project. There is still a bunch of work to do with not so much time, I leave for Las Vegas tomorrow! I went to the gym yesterday to do legs/random shit and ended up hurting my back. I guess I did not stretch enough before I did legs press and now my lower back hurts. I can't even bend over...you should have seen me trying to put my shoes on this morning! Hopefully it will be better by the time I get to Vegas or Erin is going to pissed.

Today is Cinco de Mayo so I hope to at lest go out for one drink if I can find the time. We'll see what's going on by the time I get home. If I don't get anymore submissions for the research paper by that time, I don't see why I can't go out for a little as long as I pack and go to the gym first.

Tomorrow I need to get this paper wrapped up. I hope I have everything by then because once I get on that plane, I know there will not be any time untill I get back. I'll be in the lab bright and early...should be fun! Then at 6:40 PM, I'm taking off, see ya later Pittsburgh!

No comments: