Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Monday Monday, ba-da ba-da-da-da

Today was the first day back in the grind after my birthday/Easter weekend.  It did not go to bad.  Started the day off with some PPG emails as usual then headed off to school.  Did a CI with Anne for project after Professional Writing and then had to hurry to Craig Street because we actually had Project Class today!  There was a guest speaker who also came to out faculty meeting today.  I brought in my mom's Black Russian cake left over from my birthday to the lab.  Everyone seemed to like it pretty well, it is one of my favorites.

When I got home I really didn't feel like going to the gym because I have a cold.  I though I was going to get by this whole season without getting sick...almost made it but almost is not enough...  I guess Shawn really didn't want to go to the gym either so we ended up taking the day off.  I started looking for a bike today so I can finally replace my old one.  I looked at REI and that place it definitely out, nothing under $400!  I was hoping to spend a little less than that.

I made a quick stop into Southside Giant Eagle, I think they must have remodeled it because I don't remember it looking the way it did on the inside.  I haven't been in there for a long time.

I came back home and finally put my tax returns in envelopes and am going to mail them tomorrow!  I don't think I ever waited this long.  I finished watching a movie I started last night, forget the name but it was not that good.  I am not actually sure how it is 11:38 right now though!!

No comments: