Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Beautiful Weekend but...

I had to be inside doing school work each day!

Friday was the start of the summer weather.  It was a pretty busy day at work as most of them have been lately since we have the new VPN equipment.  Leslie took our team out to lunch.  We went to Palomino, one of my favorite places to eat Downtown.  I wanted to go play outside so bad but I had to go to the lab to work for school.  I only had to stay until 7 at least.  After that I got some sushi at Giant Eagle for a quick dinner.  I called Erin and she decided to come out with me for the night.  We were planing on going to meet up with the PT crew since they all became doctors that day!  Erin got here and I made us drinks to start out with and we drank them on the porch...I missed doing that.  Then we went to Hofbrauhaus and had some beers while dancing and singing on the tables...always a good time there.  After the bar closed we came back here and sat and talked on the porch for a while.  It was kinda like the talks I used to have with Erin when we lived in the same building and I would go lay on her floor and talk to her...I miss that.

Saturday I woke up and did not feel too well but I did not think much of it.  Meg came over and we took Nikki to the dog park.  After that we went to lunch but by the time I got there I felt like I could not eat anything and I did not.  Ends up, I got food poisoning from the Sushi on Friday.  We went  back home and I layed down until I had to go back to school.  During my whole 3 1/2 hour meeting I was basically laying down,I felt like shit!  I was participating but I still felt bad.  After that I had to go get fitted for a tux for Sara's wedding.  After I did that I came home and laid down again.  When I woke up it was 9:00.  Shawn asked me to go to Charley Murdock's and I wanted to but just couldn't.  I didn't even eat anything all day.  I ended up watching TV and going to bed at 11:30 after the news.  Man that sucked!

I woke up on Sunday and felt much better.  I got up really early so I decided to make some muffins for my groups since I would be returning to school yet again!  I went to the meeting and  we got out a little before 1.  Just enough time for me to head over to BikeTek to  buy me new bike.  I ended up going with the Jamis Trail X2 like I thought I was going to get.  Here is is:
After that I headed over to Ben's for a little get together to play Guitar Hero 2 and eat some food.  Jason did not show up though...

When I came home I tried to instal the U-lock and speedometer on my bike with limited success...I will have to spend some more time later once I have some to spare.

Today I gave a presentation for project, got my Mustang inspected, and ate dinner at the rents.  Not a bad day, got those things done now I have to spend the rest of the weeks time on doing the spring project report...not looking forward to it.  But at least the weather won't be too tempting to go outside this week.

Today is the last day of the summer like weather and it's been great.  I am sitting here on my porch 1/2 naked writing this entry...haha

Can't wait for summer!

No comments: