Monday, March 30, 2009

Quick Recap

Thursday night and Friday night I got to meet with some prospective MHCI students for next year.  They seemed pretty cool.  Friday me, JD, and ZQ took some of them to Church Brew Works.  It was good as usual.  It ended up being happy hour and beer was 1/2 price!

Went bowling later that night and did pretty bad.  I am no good at bowling.

Didn't do much on Saturday.  I picked up my new owner's card from my grandma's house since she technically owns the Saturn and later that night I went to the HCI/Design spring fling.

Yesterday I finally cleaned my apartment and it looks so much better.  I have been putting this off for way too long.  Later that night the group went over to Anne's house for dinner and it was pretty good.  It was nice to have dinner with the group.

No comments: