Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Running Update

Day 4

Today I ran for another 1/2 hour and did better than yesterday! I ran for four minutes straight and then did more interval running/walking. I was able to do more running than walking this time though. I got 2 1/2 miles today where yesterday I only got about 2. I know this is not that good, but hey, it's progress and I am glad that I am making it.

On a related note...I am starting my second week of being on injured reserve :-( I can still do some things as long as it does not involve triceps (elbow pain from previous post.) I think I would be okay if I went ahead and lifted anyways but I want to make sure I am 100% better so this does not mess me up for too long. I want to bench... I think I might be going through withdrawal...I told you I was addicted!

No comments: