Friday, February 13, 2009

Reserve

It is official, I am out on injured reserve :-( Went to the gym today to do arms and figured triceps would give me issues, but biceps did too! Damn it I was so pissed, I was just gonna do bis if tris hurt my elbows but damn it, both of them did. So I did the rowing machine for a bit and got frustrated with myself and left. I am planning on not doing anything stressful to the elbows until Monday, hopefully things will be cool by then.
Before I got into lifting mode though, it was day two of running...ha...if that's what you want to call it... I did all kinds of leg stretches today to see if that would help, but no after about 5 or so minutes, I was done. I did the elliptical instead while Shawn ran. Hopefully if I keep trying at running my ankles will get used to it and I will be fine.

Enough with all of this bad work out news, I'm starting to sound like a complainer when I'm really just frustrated.

Not much else exciting to report today except I finally made it to the store to get some food. I went to East End Food Co-Op and SureSave in Bloomfield, quite a difference in the two stores, but I was happy with what I got.

No comments: