Thursday, February 12, 2009

Nice Days in the Middle of Winter are Great!

Today was pretty great, it was in the mid 60s all day!  It was so nice when I got out of project class that I did not even need to wear a jacket!  I was so bummed that I had to go home and "work from home" instead of getting to play outside.  Once I got home though fist thing I did was open the windows and put on my shorts and tank top even though I was not going to the gym for three more hours, it felt good.


Then I decided I should make and iced espresso...I haven't had one of those since who knows when

Working with the windows open was great, I can't wait until spring comes.

Went to the gym today and did some miscellaneous stuff.  I could not do the pushups because of my elbows but everything else was fine.  I started my quest to become a runner today...no so great.  My ankles were killing me...should have done Paul's exercises...maybe I will start those tonight.  I am going to try and take it easy this week at the gym and will hopefully be good to go next week.  Tomorrow is bis and tris but I don't think the tris will be happening for me.

No comments: