Thursday, January 22, 2009

Project


Well after a bunch of negotiation between CMU and PPG it was determined that PPG was not able to sponsor a project.  Although I was a little disappointed after all of the work I did putting everything together, I was told that I would still be able to take the project class anyways in order to graduate on time.  I was thrilled to hear that!  My team is working on a project for the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at Carnegie Mellon where we will be building an interactive learning platform for professionals who are not a traditional full-time student.  The project sounds interesting and I will get to find out more about it when I meet my client next week.  So far my team is pretty cool, it looks like we are going to be able to work together well.

There is not much else I really feel like writing about right now so that's it until next time.

No comments: