Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Resolution

I don't usually make New Years resolutions, but this year, my resolution is to update this blog at least once per week, maybe even once each day if I have time.

So far winter break has been going good.  I love not having to worry about school.  The only bad thing is the gyms are closed.  I am going through withdrawal...me and Shawn have been going six days per week since August, at least we don't have much longer to wait.

New Years Eve was fun.  Started off drinking at Shawn's playing land mines then migrated to Charley Merdock's.  The only bad thing was that they do not serve food anymore and I did not eat dinner that night and to top that off I drank beer, liquor, and champagne.  I really need to stop mixing drinks!

Today I was more productive than I thought I would be (even though I spend the first few hours on the couch,) I took down all of the Christmas decorations and did a little shopping at the Waterfront.  Tomorrow I have to go back to work which to me is kinda pointless since it is a Friday.

That's all for now, hope everyone had a Happy New Year and I wish you all the best of luck this year.

No comments: