Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Life Update

I started my second and (hopefully) final year of grad school at CMU. I am in a project group that is working with robots so I finally get to tell people that I work with robots, even though everyone automatically assumes that anyway when I tell them I am in HCI at CMU. That project finally started to pickup and we are able to get data from multiple sources.

Work is going well. I am starting some work on a customized portal that will allow employees to see things specific to their job and hide other items that are not relevant to them. It has been a slow start but I should be getting a pilot started soon in Ohio.

Weekend life has been good so far this semester not too much worlk. I hope that will last. I went to Octoberfest last weekend which was really fun, check Facebook for pictures.

No comments: