Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Miss Summer Already

I cant't believe that it is already fall! Man did this summer go by fast. It is already dark in the morning when I wake up to go to work. Temperature wise it has been okay still during the day, nights are a little chilly, and mornings are cold. I know this is nothing compaired to winter but it makes me think the it is not that far away.

I failed my first group methods homework yesterday which was a little disapointing and somewhat surprising. I have a test coming up on Monday that I guess I better study for now. I'm not too concerned about this first homework...there is nothing I can do about it now anyways. John said that this was the hardest so that is good to know. I have a feeling life is going to start to get crazy again. These last two weeks have been kinda nice but we'll have to see how it will go from here. Either way I'll get though it.

No comments: