Friday, June 13, 2008

Dunkin' Donuts is Pissing me off

Dunkin' Donuts is building a new store in market square and I have been checking it every morning to see if it is ready. Today the case of donuts was totally full, but the door was locked. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! Then someone told me they do not open until the 30th. So I was thinking ya right the place is ready now. I went in to work for an hour then decided to check back. Apparently everyone wants to go in, there is now a sign on the door saying that they are opening on the 30th and are in "training" right now. WTF?! First of all that is wasteful as hell and second of all who needs 2 weeks to train to work at Dunkin' Donuts? By this point I really wanted a donut so I went over to crappy Jenny Lee, and as usual their donuts even looked gross (I don't know why everyone thinks they are so great.) So finally I decided to get a Cinnamon twist from Einstein's.

Dunkin' Donuts...you need to cover up your windows if you are going to have a store full of donuts and not let people buy them. I was really excited for you to come but now you made me mad. Don't worry, I will still be there on opening day though...

No comments: