Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The End is Near

School is almost over for the spring semester. I only have one more presentation to give on Thursday, after that I am off for a little more than a week. Not sure what I'm doing yet, any suggestions? Then after that the summer semester starts. I will not be taking classes but doing an independant study and a group study. The independant study will inolve me analysing user data and writing a CHI paper and the group study will involve me working with a team to make a "smart bag" for families. I'm hopeful that all will go wel this summer and I will still have time to do everything that I want to do. I'm still deciding on the Sandcastle pass...it doesn't look like many people are intrested this year. O well, can't wait till Tursday after 4:30!

No comments: