Monday, April 28, 2008

Summer School Blues

The spring semester is almost over...May 8th is my last presentation. Then I am off for a week until it's time for summer school to start. This is the first time that I have ever gone to summer school in my life and let me tell you I am not looking forward to it. I cannot imagine having to sit inside an do work while it is going to be so nice outside. To make things even worse, CMU basically offers nothing in the summertime. I have been trying to schedule two classes for a while now with no luck. At least for one of them I am going to do an independent study and that seems to be taken care of for now. Am am on the waiting list for about 3 other classes and have 1 mini actually scheduled. I will just be happy when I get all of this schedualing crap worked out. At least I will have one week of "summer vacation" it better not rain!

No comments: