Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Almost there...

I am so close to being in Europe I just can't stand it. Only two more days to go! I still have a bunch of stuff to do until then and will be glad when that is all over. I have one last BID meeting tonight and hopefully t will be done fast since the rents are also coming to send me off tonight. Then at some point my brother wants to get a drink with me as well before the night is over. I have to make sure that I get my last UAR done for PUI somewhere in there as well. Tomorrow I have a full day of school and will need to pack at some point. I hope I remember everythng...there is so much more to remember when going international. Friday I leave but not before I have 3/4 of a day of work. I am going to drag all my luggage on the bus to work then leave for the airport from there. There is a bunch to finish at wor including finishing up my logo redesign that Corporate Communications bustd me for because it did not follow standards. That's OK though because I agreed with them
that it was bad. Then at 3:50 it is goodby Pittsburgh helo Florence...well after some ever so slight stops in Philly and Paris...o man it's gonna be a long two days.

No comments: