Sunday, March 2, 2008

Random

OK so I haven't had a real post here in a while so here is the rundown of what's going on right now.
Last night I went to my brother's girlfriend's surprise birthday party.  There were so many people there, I guess about 40 people all packed in to two little rooms in his house.  There were almost two wrecks that night that involved my car because he lives on the South Side Slopes and his street was very icy and is of course very steep.  First as I was parking I got stuck on ice and could not reverse, someone had to come move their car, then after I parked the same thing happened to someone else only my car was the parked one this time!  I did not get to stay that long though because I had to come back here to work on BID...
On a good note I got done with PUI a lot earlier than I thought on Thursday night.  Now all I have to do is comment the code and turn it in.
Spring break is coming up on Friday and I will not have to worry about school for 1 who week, I can't wait!  HER is coming to visit the first weekend of break as well.  That should be fun I have not sean him in a while.
Finally, I am pretty impressed with myself because I have stuck with doing cardio along with the lifting that I usually do.  I am actually starting to like cardio now believe it or not.  Me and Lauren are supposed to do the Cathedral steps sometime this week.  That should be interesting, she is a hard core runner and will probably be at the top before I even get halfway there.  O well it will be nice to actually move for a change while I am running than staying in some stationary place on a machine...can't wait until it gets warm!  66 on Monday...sorry I do not have the Celsius conversion for that!

That's about it for now.

Peace.

1 comment:

Brad said...

It's like 19 degrees C.