Monday, March 10, 2008

Great Weekend


This weekend was pretty good.  It is finally spring break and HER came to visit.  On Friday we decided to go to Charley Merdock's with Gernelle and Diana.  It was great, Daryl was even there from The Office and played a few songs.  After that we went to Eat n' Park and I had Grilled Stickies alamode.  Saturday we had breakfast with Megan and Justin at Kings in "the ville".  Then went and played with Nikki a little, she is one crazy dog when you fist walk into the house.  Then Saturday night, Erin came out with us!  We had Margarita's at Mad Mex and then went to Town Tavern for some dancing and then somehow ended up at Eat 'n Park again (this time I had a chicken quesadilla.  Even though I have to go to work tomorrow, I don't even care, once I get home I will not have anything to worry about with school!  :-)

No comments: